|Steel Sampling Bottles||SS 316||100 ml, 200ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml, 2000ml, 5000ml||200 kg/cm2|
- Gas Sampling Bomb (Cylinder): SS316 with Needle Valve Both Ends For sampling of hydrocarbon gases.
- Operating Temp: -40°C to 200°C
- Design & Construction: To meet ASME non- fired boiler pressure vessel code VIII & is 2825 for a pressure of 100 bar and are hydro -statically pressure tested to 200bar. Maximum working pressure of 100 bar. The test pressure & capacity must etched on each sample cylinder.
- Material of Construction: It is made from Stainless Steel 316 heavy gauge wall thickness seamless pipe with conical shape reducer (without welded) at two ends. Both ends connection suit to SS 316 needle valve 1/4 inch NPT. and some cylinders are needed with PTFE coated for LPG and other gases and liquids sampling Additional accessories with quick connector coupling and double braided flexible hose pipe as per requirement.
- Thickness of coating should be minimum 25 to 30 micron or better.
- Temperature resistance: -100C to 260°C.
- SS Quick Connectors (push in type)
- Rapture Disc Unit (over pressure protection)
- Pigtails (1mtr Hose)
- Outage Tube Adaptor