- Sort by Date
Quick release couplings are used for connecting and disconnecting various fluid lines. They are easy to use and safer than manual connections, they can be used simply by one hand push action without twisting or wrenching. Automatic locking during disconnection minimizes fluid loss.
ASMAS trading offers a full range of laboratory glassware, plasticware and consumables. The product range covers wide selection of beakers, funnels, measuring cylinders, tubes, burettes, disposable pipettes, test tubes with precise and accurate measurement. Take advantage of the benefits ASMAS Trading offers for your laboratory.
- Certified quality for high standards
- Professional product range
- Fair market prices
- Maximum delivery readiness
Sampler Type Material Bottle Cage Sampler (16oz & 32oz) Stainless Steel Zone Sampler Stainless Steel Running Sampler Stainless Steel Bottom Sampler Stainless Steel
- Zone samplers can be used for Spot sample at any level.
- Cage samplers can be used for Running average sample, RVP Sample and spot sample.
- Bottom sampler can be used to draw dead bottom tank sample.
- Running samplers can be used for Spot level sample or All level average sample.
UN 1 TIGHT HEAD STEEL DRUM
1 LITRES IATA CAN / 5 LITRES IATA CAN / 11 LITRES IATA CAN / 25 LITRES IATA CANA steel tight head drum manufactured in accordance with the UN packaging specification, and satisfies the provisions of the packaging and packaging waste directive 94/62/EC. Tested for Packaging Groups l, ll, lll.
ClosureG2 & G 3⁄4 Tri-Sure steel closures Closing Torque[ 1 LITRES / 5 LITRES / 11 LITRES ] :- G2= 25 N/m Closing Torque[ 25 LITRES ] :- G2= 25 N/m G 3⁄4 = 15 N/m
Specification 1 LITRES 5 LITRES / 11 LITRES 25 LITRES Side Seam Welded Welded Welded End Seams Double Seamed & Solutioned Double Seamed & Solutioned Double Seamed & Solutioned Rolling Hoops None None Optional Handle None Wire Drop handle Strap handle Internal Finish Plain/ Epoxy Phenolic Lacquer Plain/ Epoxy Phenolic Lacquer Plain/ Epoxy Phenolic Lacquer External Finish Stoving Enamel Stoving Enamel Stoving Enamel Volume Steel Plate Thickness (mm) Weight UN Approval Top End Body Bottom 1 Litre Nominal 0.6mm +/-.05mm 0.6mm +/-.05mm 0.6mm +/.05mm 0.44 kg +/- 5% 1A1/X/500/**/GB/6880 5 Litre Nominal 1.0mm +/-.05mm 0.6mm +/-.05mm 1.0mm +/.05mm 1.8 kg +/- 5% 1A1/X/250/** 11 Litre Nominal 0.6mm +/-.05mm 0.6mm +/-.05mm 1.0mm +/-.05mm 2.5 kg +/- 5% 1A1/X/250/**/GB/0390 25 Litre Nominal 0.6mm +/-.05mm 0.6mm +/-.05mm 0.6mm +/.05mm 3.1 kg +/- 5% 1A1/X/400/**/GB/2432
Containers Make Capacity Filling Pressure Steel Sampling Bottles SS 316 100 ml, 200ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml, 2000ml, 5000ml 200 kg/cm2
- Gas Sampling Bomb (Cylinder): SS316 with Needle Valve Both Ends For sampling of hydrocarbon gases.
- Operating Temp: -40°C to 200°C
- Design & Construction: To meet ASME non- fired boiler pressure vessel code VIII & is 2825 for a pressure of 100 bar and are hydro -statically pressure tested to 200bar. Maximum working pressure of 100 bar. The test pressure & capacity must etched on each sample cylinder.
- Material of Construction: It is made from Stainless Steel 316 heavy gauge wall thickness seamless pipe with conical shape reducer (without welded) at two ends. Both ends connection suit to SS 316 needle valve 1/4 inch NPT. and some cylinders are needed with PTFE coated for LPG and other gases and liquids sampling Additional accessories with quick connector coupling and double braided flexible hose pipe as per requirement.
- Thickness of coating should be minimum 25 to 30 micron or better.
- Temperature resistance: -100C to 260°C.
- SS Quick Connectors (push in type)
- Rapture Disc Unit (over pressure protection)
- Pigtails (1mtr Hose)
- Outage Tube Adaptor
Amber/clear boston round bottle is distinctive in its classic shape. Characteristic of the boston round are its rounded shoulders and rounded base. Glass has high clarity, can be colored, has high chemical-resistance levels, and has extremely high resistance to heat and cold. It is great for storing essential oils. All glass is lead free. This container is amber, a rich and vibrant orange-brown. In the case of glass, this amber color is made by mixing sulfur, iron and carbon into the base glass. Amber containers are shaded from light amber to almost black. This amber color provides some UV protection for light-sensitive products.
Bottle Size Height (cm) Diameter (cm) Packing Size 4oz 11.4 5.0 125 pcs / crtn 8oz 14.0 6.1 96 pcs / crtn 16oz 17.4 7.5 60 pcs / crtn 32oz 21.0 9.3 24 pcs / crtn
Phenolic Lined Caps
Phenolic lined caps form an exceptionally tight seal and offer a good chemical barrier. This liner molds itself around the sealing areas of the finish as the cap is screwed on, virtually eliminating leakage, evaporation, contamination, binding and backing off. Great for everything from liquids, to soaps, to macro-invertebrates.
Metal Container with Screw Caps and Seals:
Rectangular Cans in different cross-sections (162 x 90 mm, 166 x 103 mm, 175 x 108 mm), and of capacities ranging from 1.25 litres to 6 litres, with different types of closures such as Metal Screw Necks and Caps, or Plastics Pull-up Spouts. These cans are typically used for Lubricants, Edible Oil, Thinners, Chemicals, etc.
Cylindrical in Shape, pails are used for storing chemical, oil, paint and thinner. Pail can parts include bottom, body, lug lid, ear lug and handle. Cylindrical drums of capacities ranging from 10 litres to 25 litres, with Plastic or Metal Screw Caps, or Plastics Pull-up Spouts.
Cans will be packed in small bundle (as per of cans size) with red/yellow strap and whole lot will be secured with poly-film with support of wooden pallets to avoid any damages during loading/unloading and bundle packing allows individual user to transfer material in easy manner as and when required. Inserts will be supplied in separate export worthy cartoon packing.
N.B. Users should satisfy themselves that the type of containers including all material closures and coatings are suitable and compatible with the products to be contained.